Family time: 5 things to discover
An iconic Zermatt landmark, “La Grande Dame” gives a warm welcome to its little guests, who will be able to fully enjoy their stay in the mountains, thanks to services worthy of a palace hotel…
5 ideas to delight children
- Mini-Cervin: the Matterhorn-themed playroom awaits children over four years old with games and a surprise-packed program of activities, with the friendly presence of Zermatt’s Wolli mascot. Not forgetting the paddling pool, which is very pleasant in the summer months.
- Meet the Sheep: an encounter with the famous black-nosed Valais sheep during the summer season during walks in the Gornergrat region.
- Ceramic workshop: with their hands in the clay, children can give free rein to their creativity by sculpting, modeling and painting their creations during a 1.5-hour session.
- Treasure hunt with Wolli: enigmas, a code, a map and clues to find the treasure hidden in Zermatt by Timmy the squirrel.
- Forest Fun Park: an adventure park with five zip lines for adults and children and tree-top obstacles to cross.