Want to boost your fitness?
NESCENS BOOT CAMP
An exceptional natural setting
The fairytale Alpine environment of the Mont Cervin Palace nurtures a profound, long-forgotten sense of well-being. The pure, fresh and invigorating mountain air, the majestic Matterhorn, omnipresent nature: all the essential elements converge to enable you to savor the almost organic joy of feeling entirely in tune with the world. Another world...
A program combining Nordic Walking, nutrition and spa treatments
Amid exceptionally beautiful scenery, the Boot Camp Nescens offers a global program combining Nordic Walking, spa treatments and the benefits of light and well-balanced cuisine.
A personalized program thanks to a health assessment
A check-up (physical aptitude, nutrition and bone & joint health) is conducted by our consultant physician at the start of your stay in order to define a program customized to meet your goals and to provide advice.
A typical Boot Camp Nescens day
• Personalized muscular awakening session
• Balanced breakfast tailored to the subsequent effort
• Two-hour walk with a sports coach in the nearby mountains. Several 10 to 20-kilometer options with varying degrees of difficulty
• Muscle recovery session
• Lunch in the Joseph's Bar
• Relaxing break under a sunshade by the pool or in the wellness center
• Spa treatment program: wrap, better-aging body massage.
• Personalized dinner at the restaurant Grill Le Cervin
Price for the Nescens Bootcamp (excluding accommendation)
3 Days- CHF 1950.-
5 Days- CHF 2700.-
5 Days intense - CHF 2950.-
Mont Cervin Palace
+41 27 966 88 88
Picture: Pascal Gertschen